Dear 9th Ward Primary, Or, better, the Army of Helaman,
Its Elder Vincent in Africa. I remember when I was one of YOU. A primary kid. I remember sitting in this EXACT same room, in the grove creek building in Pleasant Grove! I remember learning about Jesus Christ and how He died for us. I remember when President Cutler was bishop, and came and talked to us about the Word of Wisdom and "doing our dailies."
This Holiday I was really sick, and I think you all know that. But what I dont think you know, is that your prayers, and your faith, and your love really helped me. My mom told me that you all sang a hymn and had a group prayer for me. When I heard that, all the pain, and all the fear that I had, washed away. The Holy Ghost came to me and said, "Elder Vincent, don't worry, cuz there's an army fighting for you."
Thank you so much for doing that for me. And I know that all the other missionaries felt a little bit of that love too. I know that Jesus Christ is the savior of the world, and I know that He loves all of us. I Know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I know that you will all be awesome missionaries, and that someday God will all show you that you are his son or daughter. He will always protect you. I know it.
I love you all so much, and keep keeping the commandments and saying your prayers!
@Elder Vincent

No comments:
Post a Comment