Id love to see more emails from anyone :) ethan.vincent@myldsmail.net
These few days have been good. Really good. I didnt have any time to think about leaving my family. They got me right to work. I met my comp Elder Abbott. Elder Abbott has a pretty fiesty ear infection! So dumb! haha So on the first night after dinner and a lesson, we went to the front desk, and we got him some drugs. BUT we missed like half of the meeting where we met our zone leaders (AND THOSE GUYS ARE FLIPPIN RAD BTW) and the kept making fun of us haha!
So, BY THE WAY MOM, totally been waking up on time, and even earlier. so HA. Showed you ;)
But yesterday was long. Elder Abbott had a doctors appointment at 9:20, and we were a little late, so we had to wait like 30 minutes for him to get into see the doctor. That really sucked cuz it took time away from our lesson, but his health is more important!
Well, after his HOUR LONG meeting with the doctor, i was just waiting for him the entire time! I met some pretty rad Elders in the medical clinic, so it wasnt a total waste.
AND IM TOTALLY IN THE HALL OF FAME NOW. the Medical clinic has abunch of little puzzles and games for the waiting elders to play with, and I beat all of them... so now im on the hall of fame hahah!
But then, on my 1st full day at the MTC, I LEFT CAMPUS> makes you wonder.... but we had to go get Abbott a prescription. When we finally made it back and got to the lesson we were supposed to be at, there was only 10 minutes left and then it was lunch.... I was pretty disappointed to say the least...
But it was good. Elder Abbott and I had the time of lunch to kind of recoop and just get our mind straight for the rest of the day. Right after lunch we had language lesson. AND MAN IS FRENCH NOT MY THING. AAH! it took me maybe 30 minutes to actually realize my teacher Brother Ritchie was ACTUALLY saying real words. I wanted to quit right there, but I said a prayer and kind of put more of the "I have to do this to be successful" in my head, rather than the "This sucks". The MTC is a mind game ive realized. Its all about making our minds and spirits just SUPER strong. Im loving it.
ALSO.
They ran out of rooms in the French building, so my district got put in a Spanish building.... and these guys are so disobedient! Like WHAT?! oh man its so bad! but my district we made a pact that we wouldn't let it get to us, and we are doing all we can to keep to the mission rules.
So, let your kids know: Spaniards= baaaad Frenchies = gooooood
:)
(Tag Photo)
(With Elder Slade)
Temple Trip
#FRENCHIES #BENINBOIS
Au Revoir
Elder Ethan Vincent
No comments:
Post a Comment