My docs appointment went swell. Its healed 100% a-okay. BUT> CRAZY STORY. My doctors office was LITERALLY the building right next to Elder Abbotts dads office! Like, super big temptation for us to go say hi. BUT THE SPIRIT WAS LIKE NAH SON YOU AINT DOING THAT. so we didnt. So, ya.
Im learning the language en francais pretty good i guess. Im not the best, at ALL. Elder Abbott is a flippin amazing french speaker. But I can understand it better than I speak it, and I can speak it ebetter than I read it! hahaha!
The best part about the MTC is getting to know all these guys in my district! like, total spiritual giants! oh man!
We always have these SUPER SUPER SUPER deep doctrine discussions and today at the temple we sat in the celestial room talking for so long! So much awesome insight and doctrine!
FUN FACT: Everyone in my district has blue eyes except Elder Slade. oops!
But ya! Its been rad. Im loving it and Im still not used to seeing the name tag on me! Its so cool that like theres so much doctrine behind missionaries and were just totally cool ;)
I love it a lot!
Elder Ethan Glen Vincent,
AKA ELDER NO-NECK
BY THE WAY IVE WOKEN UP AND BEEN OUT OF BED ON TIME AND WENT TO BED ON TIME EVERY SINGLE DAY. SO, THATS WHATS UP. Im also the designated "Wake up everyone in our district because you're the loudest elder vincent." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment