This week when I would be walking in the sector, just super random songs kept coming to my mind. Like just crazy random songs. And I started humming "All The Single Ladies" by Beyonce. My comp didnt think much of it, but we walked past this teenage girl, and she TOTALLY recognized the song and started kinda singing along! So we stopped her, gave her a brochure, and she was totally interested in our message!
THANK YOU BEYONCE
Other than that it wasnt a super interesting week... My comp and I get along super well! Man, hes a total stud! When we would meet new people, he always said. "Oh! Thats the name of my little/older brother!!" And after like, the 6th person I called him out and was like "Holy crap Mubanga, how many siblings do you have?" He giggled a little and said, "Were all children of God!" shoooot! He knows his scriptures really well, and he's given me some really cool ways to teach.
We talk to EVERYONE! I love it. We've had so many opportunities to serve, and to talk, and to teach! Its been a really short week, because we do sooo much!
I love the mission! I love being out here, and I love bringing this gospel into peoples lives. In one lesson, we were teaching about the nature of God, and I explained that God has a body just like us. And our ami just went silent, and he said something along the lines of "Yes, that seems familiar." I loved that so much!
I love it here, and I know Im here for the right reasons!
Je vous aime, mais j'aime Togo aussi! Je vais reste ici. Pardonne!
-Elder Vincent
No comments:
Post a Comment