I totally understand the lightning storms!!! That happens here a lot! Most nights actually in Kpalime! Im very glad you guys made it safe. Very happy about that :) I bet you guys are just getting home or still driving and bet youre really tired.
I think its so cool. Adam-Ondi-Ahman is totally rad. Ive ben studyinga lot about Life after this life. man, my sunday school lesson was a TRAINWRECK. The members ONLY wanted to talk about Perdition and The Telestial Kingdom. I told them that they DO NOT MATTER. We jsut need to know about them. But we need to shoot for and have as a goal: The Celestial kingdom. I LOVE DC 76. Its amazing.
I feel bad. I chastised. We spent 40 minutes just talking about different conditions and stuff about Perdition and Telestial kingdom. I told the members that its lazy to think about those cuz they were basically asking the question "What can I get away with and still make it Celestial?" Oh man. I told them that these are real. But we HAVE to shoot for Celestial glory. I told them that if they didnt feel like they could make it, to repent, and they will feel like it. And It got really quiet and the Spirit flooded the room. and I said "I know that feeling. I know what you are feeling." And my eyes watered. "Ive been so unworthy, that I COULD NOT see redemption, I thought that the Atonement had no place for me." Then the tears came. "But I repented. I made the first step. And along the line, I realized that THERES A SPOT FOR ME." And I smiled, a real smile, you know dad, like the one you always want me to do for pictures? "If theres a spot for ME in the atonement, theres one FOR YOU."
I have no idea why I said that. The lesson was just an explaination of the Kingdoms of glory, and for some reason I taught a sermon on repentance. I dont know what it meant. But it really helped me. We have 100,000 cfca as a "mission fund" to buy soap and stuff for the apartment and stuf like that. Its not for us, but the mission. So, I started counting it, and me and uaua got into an argument, and he swore at me, i swore at him, and I went on the roof. (Cuz ya. Pride is still a thing..) I sat there on the roof just angry at uaua and was just like, "Why doesnt he understand?"
THEN IT HIT ME. "Vincent, you hypocrite, go and a apologize and finda compromise." :) Uaua and I fixed it, and we made goals to work better and how to guard the money better. It was simple. I didnt require him to see my point of view, I just apologized and said Yo, lets find a way so we both are okay. And we did.
Mom, I cant beleive you teach sunday school every week. Like you are blessed. Couldnt do it. Id start throwing markers at everyone. sheesh hahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment