Whats the difference between the MTC and Prison?
You can get visitors in prison! :)
Im gonna start with the less spiritual stuff that happened this week cuz why the heck not.
SO. REGARDING THE BROKEN ANKLE. PSYCH. Its not broken. I was balling during my exercise time cuz yuh boy Elder Vincent drains them like Curry. I was on fire, draining 3's, slamming those dunks (not really. thats against the rules) and basically going straight Kobe on all those elders. Well, I flew too close to the sun, cuz one Tongan elder was going for a lay up, and yuh boy Elder Vincent popped out his 40 inch vertical and SWATTED THAT LAY UP LIKE A BOSS. Well the excitement got to me and I thought I was invincible, but the Lord was like, "No." So I landed on my ankle sideways and sprained it. Yuh boy Elder Vincent has been in physical rehab for 2 days now. Sooooo..... fuuunnnnn...... hahaha
And i "dont miss home at all" because we had a teacher tell us that any excuse NOT to do the work is of the devil and that even just saying "Im tired" is a one-way ticket to damnation. SO PROBS NOT GONNA BE TIRED FOR 2 YEARS. ahahaha! That lesson really freaked out a lot of people in my district... I thought it was just A LITTLE dramatic. but hey, its good thing for me to think anytime Im homesick, that IM NOT HOMESICK because celestial glory sounds more fun than damnation.
ELDER ABBOTT AND I LOOK SO FLIPPIN CUTE IN OUR MATCHING TIES OH MY GOSH. We had to do TRC on Wednesday and teach our investigator, BUT WE WERE WEARING OUR MATCHING TIES AND LITERALLY EVERYONE POINTED IT OUT. Elder Abbot et moi est tres mignon :) (really cute)
OKAY SO IN 7 DAYS WE HAD 3 APOSTLES COME.
I forgot to mention last week that we had heard from D. Todd Christofferson that previous Tuesday. one the 11th, we heard from M. Russell Ballard and this Tuesday we heard from Quentin L. Cook. in 7 days, I have heard 3 apostles testimonies of Jesus Christ. I have heard what they truly think and feel about missionary work. Its one thing to read a talk online or see a quote. but its something MUCH different to actually be there and experience it. I made direct eye contact with Elder Christofferson, and DANG that man can send the Spirit through his eyes! What an awesome experience that was! ALSO. HE WAS BORN IN PLEASANT GROVE. D. TODD CHRISTOFFERSON WAS BORN IN PG. JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW. M. Russell Ballard sings hymns. He sang along to Praise to the Man to start the meeting. Fun stuff. He told us that every morning we need to get out of bed and DECLARE, " WE GOT ONE MORE DAY TO WITNESS AND TESTIFY THAT WE ARE SERVANTS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST." and let me tell you, that REALLY bugs my roommates :)
I love you guys! my testimony is getting stronger and my french is improving everyday! Yesterday Elder Abbott and I walked around shared our testimonies in French to just random Elders and Sisters.
It was SOSOSO spiritual and so cool! :)
Au Revoir!
(Foot Massage from companion)
MY DISTRICT IS FREAKING HOLLA. LIKE, we have had SOSSOSOSOSOSOSO many people tell us "Your district is special elders. You guys just work SO well." And its true. We BUILD AND BUILD AND BUILD off of eachother and we share and teach and share some more. We DEFINITELY were brought together by God.
Oh. My district got in trouble for referring to me as Elder No-neck. so the name is only mentioned in hushed voices. Kinda like Voldemort
No comments:
Post a Comment