Monday, February 13, 2017

I Know That My Redeemer Lives

Although I didnt have a very productive week, I would like to share my testimony.

Adversity is a killer. Things are hard, ALWAYS. Sometimes, or even a lot of times, we fall short. Sometimes we feel inadequate. I feel like that almost everyday! Its hard teaching people about Eternity. Especially when you dont wanna fail, but you dont know the language, and you cant answer every difficult question.

But I'm human. Were human.

I was reading the bible this week, and realized some important truths about our Savior. He was tempted by Satan just like we ar everyday. Yes, He was mortal. He could be tempted. Its not like He was INCAPABLE of sinning, He just understood the eternal nature of things. He KNEW and understood PERFECTLY what was to made of Him, that He was able to resist it all.
He died for each and every one of us.

Faith is what counts. With faith, Peter walked on water. His faith that Jesus was the literal Son of God, allowed him to do the impossible. It was when we noticed all the darkness and the waves and tempests that he doubted and began to sink
And he said "Lord save me."
And Instantly Christ stretched out His arm and saved him.

Ive learned a lot from this story. If I can just keep my sights, my goal, my real intention on Christ, I will not drown. And if I fail, and realize my faults, He will save me.
He will save you.

Have faith, and walk on water!

-Elder Vincent

P.S. I didnt do anything. But our mango tree is sprouting, My comp slept on a dead mouse all week, and elder Nuebert toook 200 pictures of himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment